Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Price Negotiations & Prevost Value

Tuga,

Glad to be associated with a great group of people who share such valuable info. Do u have a cost breakout for these items? Michelin website claims 10 year replacement for tires. What`s up with that?

Yeap, no grinning. Poker Face all the way!! These guys are not your friends!!

I have to also admit I don't know what a PM is either. I usually get confused with big words but I got shut down with two letters. I always take Jon at his word...now it is taking him at his letters.
    Pres

PM is Private message. If you look at the top right of this page, you will see' Notification.' Someone is sending you a message.
    Last edited by garyde; 06-06-2011 at 11:36 PM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Thanks Gary! I thought it was 2 Advail P M's for old poger's !!

Quote Originally Posted by Zmax73 View Post
    Excuse my ignorance Jon, what`s a PM ? Love your maintenance schedule check list. I plan on using a lot of it for the PPI along with a reputable shop nearby.

Thanks!
    Private Message = PM

I thought because El Presidente's bus is always leaning over at the bus barn that Jon wanted him to do some Preventive Maintenance = PM.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

PM in that context meant private message. The Pres did not have his email listed so I sent him a PM (private message) that he has thus far ignored. I can tell I am not wanted.

PM can be pre-menstrual, post meridian, prime minister, post mortem, or even Papa Murphy.

Post Menapausal?

gpvols Guest

take a look at Liberty Coaches stock # 693 D on their web site. Nice coach and will be delivered with our full PDI program

Apparrently our favorite government employee driving around on our tax payer's dollars thinks my coach leans over. What would any respectful coach do if faced with a vehicle parked next to it undercoated with cow poop. There are ways to save on undercoating maintenance but driving around the corral in a 45 foot Prevost is a little far out there.
    Pres