Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Roof vs Cruise air

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    If I over amp at a park, 90% of the time it can be traced to a hair dryer or flat iron. A hair dryer must be akin to a dead short.
    A hair dryer is akin to a load tester...

In the on going process of conserving energy, reducing emissions, preventing new oil drilling and building nuclear power plants,
    California has outlawed hair dryers. All Californians are now required to have their hair cut to a length no longer than 2 inches.
    Hair dryers are being confiscated in mass.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I see the problem is being addressed across the country. To save the energy consumed in the manufacture of thinking caps, all Tennesseeans are being asked to stop using brain power as is evident by how they drive.

Unfortunately not as much power is saved as was once thought because apparently Tennesseeans have not been using their brains for a long time. We know this to be a fact because it has been documented that the last words uttered by a lot of now deceased Tennesseans have been "Watch this!"

It was thought a lot of power could be saved by eliminating the use of power tooth brushes until someone realized the highest compliment anyone could pay to a Tennessee bride is "Nice tooth."

This past week I had a cruise air that started hard so I decided to replace it with the modified fan version,the one that needed replacing is the mid port so I checked the differential with a differential tester and it was 16.5 degrees,I then replaced it and checked the differential and it was 18.3 degrees,I was amazed with the amount of water that dripped from the evaporator.

Jack,

If you want to donate the old CA unit to be a test mule, I will design and install a new condenser coil with additional capacity. If you’re Interested and coming to POG 10 bring the old one with you. The unit will be returned as soon as I am done playing with it.

I am not coming to POG 10 but I have an extra one that I would like to donate,I need to put a new compressor in it and change the fan wheel,I guess the condenser should be done first,this would be an exciting project.My starboard unit has never performed as well as the other 3,that would be the one I would like to replace next.I will ship it prepaid,just PM me with the address.