Thread: Freedom 25 Inverters

Default Freedom 25 Inverters

I am converting my coach to Mastervolt Combi inverters with MasterView Easy panels and partial digital DC switching.
    I would like to sell both of my Heart Interface Freedom model 25 inverter / chargers. They are in good working order and are complete with the basic control panels. Both units are 1997 vintage and are 12 volt models. I think they should be worth 500 each but I am up for reasonable offers.

If interested post or PM.

Lee

I wish you had done this last week - mine failed and I just replaced it .

Let me add that I was informed a few weeks ago from our local rebuilders that they could no longer get parts from Xantrex for any "black chassis" Heart Freedom-series inverter.
    Ben Cummings
    U.S.A. Luxury Coaches, LLC
    Clearwater, FL

Which begs the question, is there a drop in replacement.

Also, if a Heart old style inverter fails it is still worth while if the owner wants to retain it to verify the failure is not in a board, but in one of the heavy switching relays which are available at WW Grainger.

Ben,
    I am sure that Xantrex is concentrating on building (or rebuilding) some of the "quality" units that they produced last year instead of replacement parts for older units.
    Last edited by LNDYCHT; 05-27-2011 at 07:08 PM. Reason: spelling

Any one want a "failed, smoking" Freedom 458 for spare parts. Looks good, no sign of the smoke source but it scared the h--- out of the mechanic working in the locker when it lit off .

Free to anyone who might need it for spare parts or it goes to the dump Saturday.

If I didn't know better I would have guessed Woody had his coach for sale with Ken Robertson.

Yup!

By this time next year we will either have a side isle 45 or a house in Vero Beach. 6 months in 40' of stainless steel, no matter how thick, wears thin.

Woody.

Try 45' first before the house. With out the slide or with the slide, with out the slide first !

Alek