Thread: Updated XLII Headlights

Hybrid View

Looks like I will be talking with Doug.
    Towson Engsberg
    2006 Legendary XLii DS

I had the upgrade done by Doug at Excalibur this winter. At his shop and I can pass along that a headlight adj and setting is included. Same color as coach and clear coat looks OEM. This is a important part of the upgrade as you really get the bang for your buck. The night driving is 110% improvement , high beams are just amazing. I like the new look and this was one of the reasons removing the front shield this week.

Another option is James at Xtreme Paint and Graphics in Texas (also a board sponsor). He make a kit that looks very much like the one Doug installs. I bought James's and did a self install. Everything fit well, and was easy to install and aim using the garage wall. Used 4 factory screws on each side. Plug and play electrical. He does use part of your original lamp unit for the hinge unit. Matched the surrounding color perfectly (I sent him the paint code).

$2500

Very satisfied customer.

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg
    John & Janene Browder
    Knoxville, TN
    2008 Marathon H3-3S

James at Extreme Graphics did the lights on my 2002. Outstanding job.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

So Loc, when are you going to replace your signature picture with the upgraded headlamps picture? JUST SAYING !!!!

Gary S.

We have headlight upgrades at Excalibur for XL coaches, XL II coaches and H3-45 coaches. Excalibur Coach's headlight updates can be sent to the customer and installed by customer. They come painted to match and have Stainless Steel covers as an option