Quote Originally Posted by towsonengsberg View Post
These two fellas nailed it. I've owned two MH Prevosts and traveled in quite a few entertainer coaches. That being said, entertainer coaches generally have 12 bunks, a front and rear salon, and a bathroom usually without a shower. A star coach is set up more like our coaches typically with 3-6 bunks, bathroom with shower, and a rear bedroom. Google Diamond Coaches in Nashville to see the differences.
Towson! Where the hell you been? I need to know when either of your bands is playing in my area again! Oh yeah - these guys did nail the differences between a motorhome conversion and an entertainer conversion. I've owned both and can testify that an entertainer conversion is built for utility and durability foremost, where our motorhome conversions are built more with luxury in mind. A leased entertainer coach will get a lot of hard use by people with no vested interest in taking care of it, whereas our motorhomes are usually pampered and treated with kid gloves by the owners who absolutely love them.

Towson - get in touch, man!