Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cup anemometer

I wanted to give him some crap about it, but you beat me to it. Cough up the details John.

Jdub and Truk...

Details on what? The fix for the wind spoon using a peds case or the Bonanza. I'll guess the later.

The Seneca burned twice the gas, insurance was twice as much, had twice as many moving parts (all subject to failure), cruised at 2/3 the speed and someone wanted it.....the best part. The forked tailed doctor killer is quieter, better built and actually fun to fly as opposed to the Seneca which was a 48 ford pick up sans power steering with wings! I really enjoy the bonanza in rough air when I turn the yaw damper off....a great E Ticket that turns the passenger in the rear a very interesting shade of green......

The Doctor Killer of course, the only spoon I'm dealing with is at the table!

So you ditched the Seneca and bought a _______ model V35 the has ________ radios in it and you are up for some formation flying? How about a pic?

And how many folks actually know what an "E" ticket was?

Its a 66 V-35 purchased from the Jet Center who used it as a test bed for the Super Soundproofing STC. Garmin 430 WAAS...a year of work, its perfect.26820_1108747095333_1726525284_206010_2697806_n.jpg

Was the baggage door done when you bought it? It was a little pricy for me to do before the paint, however, my wife was sure up for it.

Nice plane for sure.

This one was delivered new with the big door.......I kinda like the ostrich upholstery that is installed, although it gives me Goose Bumps.......burp, my lack of education never hurt me none! BTW the IO550 makes a big difference...a Black Edition...kid used to work for me...small world. The 1/2 inch glass throughout helps as well......... I pretty much have the take off's down but landing, because of my history, well I still fight the urge to flare at 50', enroute...fun fun fun
    Last edited by flyu2there; 05-18-2011 at 07:14 PM.