Thanks Tom but Beverly says it won't be for sale in your lifetime. JDUB, your kind words appreciated but not to be left out on the insults, intimidation and derision, there is a little minor cleanup being done as the project progresses. I love it when you treat me rough big boy! Jon, Molemeat ain't all that bad.

Bill, would be glad to head you in the right direction. As to parts, they can vary considerably from bus to bus. You should start with your "Coach Final Record" which the Prevost parts guys will send you if you don't have one. It lists the parts specific to your VIN that you will need to change. Jon contributed a couple of very helpful articles in the Information Sharing section of this site. With Jon's approval I updated his info into an Excell spreadsheet which unfortunately I can't attach to this message. Hopefully it will appear in Information Sharing in the next couple of days.

A note about non Prevost parts. Except for shocks, suspension parts by and large need to be purchased from Prevost. I don't think their airbag prices can be beat. Brake parts are a little cheaper from truck supply houses. A plumbing fitting needs to be changed in order to use off the shelf truck brake hoses on disc brake axles. Considering Prevost parts shipping is free, unless you can buy locally you probably won't save much.

As to the cost of parts, suggest you follow this link: https://prevostparts.volvo.com/online/scripts/wgate/yw20/!?~language=en and set up an on line ordering account. Armed with the account and the "Partner Electronic" on line parts book it's easy to price your own parts. If you're a little computer challenged, feel free to send me a private message from the address bar at the top of this page, and I'll check my invoices.