Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why Join POG?

Default Why Join POG?

This site is available on a 24/7 basis to any POG member with information for Prevost owners or anyone with an interest in Prevost ownership, lifestyle or general information.

Annual membership for access to this comprehensive, in-depth information and community is only $100.

Register Now >>

Here are the pros:

• An online community of Prevost enthusiasts available anywhere in the world at any time.
    • A growing base of information directly from POG membership to your screen.
    • For the current Prevost owner, the ability to further enjoy your Prevost ownership experience.
    • For the Prevost enthusiast, get inside the Prevost ownership experience and find out more!
    • The acquisition and ownership of a Prevost is a large investment of resources. Leverage that investment for a pittance.
    • There is no hierarchy, boss, politics, everyone enters as an equal.
    • You will find information here that you can not find anywhere else about Prevost products.
    • Have fun!

Cons:

• Some people don't like to join clubs?

Register Now >>
    Last edited by Ron Meldrum; 05-06-2011 at 12:32 PM.

In case your wondering about this post, Skiffer and Ron are working on getting the POG site into an App for Smartphones. This post is part of the process.

Any way to get it into an app for dumbphones?

My cell phone still has a rotary dial.

Quote Originally Posted by truk4u View Post
    In case your wondering about this post, Skiffer and Ron are working on getting the POG site into an App for Smartphones. This post is part of the process.
    Thanks, I was wondering.

Looks like some of you $25 and $50 guys just got a rate increase

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Jon,

Good to see modern technology has finally replaced that old wooden box hand crank phone you previously were using. A rotary dial phone is quite the improvement. Now how about leasing part of your farm for a cell tower. Then you could update further to a bag phone. No disrespect intended their A-1.

Will we receive a e-bill how are we notified dues are due? Can't even remember when I joined, Thanks Gary

I recieved an e mail indicating my dues were coming up.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Trying to renew my membership and I'm having a tough time doing it !! Can't I just send in a check? It used to just renew automatic ? I never use pay pal except when I join and now it ask for all kind of passwords that I for the life of me can't remember?? Sid Tuls 559-901-6426

Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide