OK you Royale Owners, here goes the questions for this Monaco Noob:

1. Did they make an owners manual that explains what all the buttons, valves and systems are and location.

2. I assume I have 220 fuel, 160 main and 60 aux

Aqua-Hot - I understand the button on the dash turns on the diesel fired side of the Aqua-Hot and the other dash button is for engine pre-heat with the Aqua-Hot. I also found the 120V Aqua-Hot switch under the sink. I understand all that, but there should be a Control Panel somewhere that monitors the system and shows proper operation of the various heating loops. Any idea of location?

3. There is no method to monitor the house 12 volts and amps except via the Inverter Remotes.

4. Do all Royale's have the pvc A/C condensation lines laying on the roof and tied into the drains in the bus?

5. What's the easiest access point to the squirrel cage fan and filter for the generator.

6. Where are the inverter cut-off switches to isolate the inverters and batteries?

7. How does the Gen battery in the engine compartment get charged? Maybe only when the gen is running?

One thing for sure, the engine driven A/C dash air with the second unit above had MsTruk with a blanket on yesterday in 85 degree heat running up the supper slab. I don't need no stinking OTR. Or at least not until we're in AZ in August!