Thread: Best resource for 5 star resorts and Best campgrounds across the country?

Default Best resource for 5 star resorts and Best campgrounds across the country?

I recall finding a place on line last year that was a great resource for ranking/grading campgrounds by stars, state by state. I know it was not rvparksreviews. The site I found made it easy to plan with the appropriate accomodations we were looking for as it dealt w/ regions within a given state. Problem is - it either is no longer active or google isn't pointing me in the right direction.

What have you found is the best resource for the best campgrounds/resorts online?

We use the big rig book. Usually campgrounds that can accomodate buses, have pull throughs, all 50 amp service tend to be better.

Quote Originally Posted by gershwin View Post
    I recall finding a place on line last year that was a great resource for ranking/grading campgrounds by stars, state by state. I know it was not rvparksreviews. The site I found made it easy to plan with the appropriate accomodations we were looking for as it dealt w/ regions within a given state. Problem is - it either is no longer active or google isn't pointing me in the right direction.

What have you found is the best resource for the best campgrounds/resorts online?
    gerswin - I think you may be looking for http://woodalls.com

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    gerswin - I think you may be looking for http://woodalls.com
    That's it!

by the way, we need more cow-bell

Quote Originally Posted by gershwin View Post
    That's it!

by the way, we need more cow-bell
    LOL! I'm all about the cowbell!