Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think of this one?

Default What do you think of this one?

IMG_1007.JPG

We just saw this one this weekend. Not so sure it is my style, though.

Not sure just what that girl is doing?

Wave

A deuce? oh, that's on the other side. My bad.

From what I recall, Ed and I saw this bus at Marathon in San Antonio, FL last year. If same one, a company owned it and also had another bus there with it. ?????
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

I think that is one of 2 Techiner coaches that were built,if they had anything that was unique to them as far as electrical it may be very difficult to get them fixed.They touted their interiors as being German quality.

It is a Techner coach. I was told a total of 3 were built and 2 are at Millennium Coach in Sanford. The other one that is not in the above picture has a more normal red paint job. I looked at the interior of the red one and it was very nice. Sort of a "yachty" feel to it. One very unusual feature was the interior windshield shade, it was made of metal and was 1 piece that covered the whole windshield and works like a roll up shade. Chris, the salesmen at Millennium has more info on them. My understanding is that they are there to be checked out for a 3rd party that will try to sell them. No idea who the 3rd party is. I cannot imagine pulling into a campground with the one in the 1st post of this thread. I could see a rock band using it, but the inside is way to nice for a tour bus.

Interesting Andre. I knew that is who made it, and was with Chris when we saw it at Millennium. There was a rumor that it was Lady Gaga's, but that is apparently untrue. In any case, I can't see ever buying it without a paint job. Chris was actually trying to hide it from view of my kids while we looked at another.

Yeah...overnight in that at the Walmart in Bible Belt USA.

Come on Gordon. Buy that bad boy, get Jenniefer's head painted on it yelling at the world's smartest dog.

The red one is at Beannies motorcoaches in Ohio,if Techner converted 3 then all 3 are still for sale,I believe that the actual shell date is either a 2005 or 2006 date.