Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: JDUB - Postasaurus

It was always "You fix them, then ride, then fix again. The no oil under then is correct. There is no oil in it.

Wishing you the best from the Country Coach side.

All that Big Talk in another thread about the next POG thingy; and something about bringing hell with you----Well that must be OxyMoronCondone talking?

Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Well they are called a "Constant Loss Oil System" and I have 20 baking tins full of oil to prove it
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Ron Sink Guest

Try Dr. Mitchell on 2978. He told me what to do and I NEVER had to go back!!! That's my kind of Doc.

Jerry, been down that road, ended up getting shots to kill the nerves, works! lasts 18 months then do it again (RFL) like the song says " getting old is a drag"

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    It was always "You fix them, then ride, then fix again. The no oil under then is correct. There is no oil in it.

Wishing you the best from the Country Coach side.

All that Big Talk in another thread about the next POG thingy; and something about bringing hell with you----Well that must be OxyMoronCondone talking?

I don't know King, a sleeker, slimmer JDUB fueled by Hillbilly Heroin may not be the best pot to stir.....

Man my sympathy goes out to you. I sure am sorry you are missing a good chance to try out the new 6 Million dollar toilet that the Marathon hazardous waste guys fixed for you. Field trials would be an appropriate thing to do to check out the repair job but I guess it will have to wait till POG X. You know, if you really feel this bad, go on and trade the Marathon on a Country Coach. Since I am single, I have plenty of nurses here in Louisiana I could send over to help you ease the pain.
    Need any help, let us know. Get well soon. Maybe some of this stuff will help with the pain, if it doesn't hurt to laugh.

Jdub - Posted on FB, but figured I'd push the envelope a little more - As long as you're laid up and available, what do you think 'bout gettin' us a FB page - Like it or not, it's how people are getting the message out.
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

Charles Brown - You're first official "Bite Me"

Ken, funny you would mention that because I have spent the last two hours trying to figure out how to do that. FB, like it or not, is taking over blogs and about every other source of social media and we need to be out there on the "foreskin of technology" if possible. We don't need it to replace out forum for technical info and issues, but to keep the more social part of our relationships from being buried in a ton of posts about macerator toilets keeps our other dialog from drying out.

I personally think it could help our group solicited more members and do a better job of communicating to the ones we have. And FB is easier to post pictures to and you can update from your phone - the list goes on. I'll figure it out, unless there is a closet FB guru out there that can walk me thru it and let's give it a try. Gotta be better than owing a nuke powered turd grinder, eh?

I will wear the "Bite Me" as a badge of honor. Really, I know your pain. Get well soon, oh and if you need the bus exercised as John W. suggest we do, I will come get it and your Love's card and make a quick trip to California. I am sure I can have it back in Austin in time for POG X!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Charles,

Now you've done it! Jon hates to be called John.