Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: JDUB - Postasaurus

Default JDUB - Postasaurus

By way of a short explanation, i typically don't get the chance to post much on the forum, typically because I have a grade A full-time job and a family full of activities with no end. But as some of you heard, I somehow managed to injure a nerve in my back that has caused me Country Coach level pain and I basically spend the day in bed with minor trips to the loo.

I was on the mend last weekend when I took at full reversal and have been in as bad a shape as I was at the Oysterfest. So, other than sit here on drugs, I have used some of the time to do some POG X work and then generally jack with a few folks on the form, which used to be a more full-time job for me.

So, no I haven't retired to sitting around in my underware computer stalking all day yet (you guys know who you are). It's just this is about the only thing I can do laying on my back hurting like a mutha, so hopefully for all of us, it won't last much longer.

Dude, that sucks. This is getting beyond serious. Maybe time to do a bungy jump and realign all that stuff.

Oh Jerry that's too bad...No fun being down... however we will enjoy reading your "comments" and "hints" on here while you have nothing better to do..
    We do hope you're up and around in no time... get well soon !!

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Does this mean that we will soon see some new POG Recipes??? Had back surgery myself a few years back , then knees replaced, does work some wonders, hope you get better ...sooner (is that an OK word?)
    Last edited by rahangman; 04-25-2011 at 12:07 AM. Reason: add

Roger,

A reasonable word when it refers to the passage of time; not when used to reference a land thief.

Thumbs up

Hi Jerry. I know everyone has their own remedy for these things. mine has been stretching, with Yoga being the method. Helps alot.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary,

That is in fact the route we are going to take. Rae does it locally from a yogi who wants her to instruct. One of the kids I used to give a wedgie to in gym everyday is an ER doc in OKC (I played for his dad in HS, so we are good friends now) and he said building both flexibility and core strength would help, along with loosing a couple of pounds. So I'm down 32 lbs, with about a third of that in one BM, (seems hydrocodone causes industrial strength constipation-no shit), so I'm glad that bad boy didn't end up in the bus grind-o-matic last weekend or I'd been back up to Marathon or over to the saw shop for a sharpening.

Jury is still out with me on this macerator toilet, but if it makes it thru football season it will be a miracle or the damn thing really works.

I thought you were on a posting marathon to capture the title of "POG's most prolific Poster"!
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Rick,

It would appear that way, so thus my disclaimer. I'm also worried about your Harley statement. I was always told "You ride'm, you work on 'em" and "No oil under them, no oil in them". Was I misled?

JDUB

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post
    Rick,

It would appear that way, so thus my disclaimer. I'm also worried about your Harley statement. I was always told "You ride'm, you work on 'em" and "No oil under them, no oil in them". Was I misled?

JDUB
    I dunno Jerry...... 5 Harleys and nary a drop of oil on the ground.

I know, kinda spoils the image doesn't it??