Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Double Header - Prevost Ft. Worth / Marathon Grand Prairie

This is an incredible sequence of events. I am more than impressed with all of the parties involved. Kudos on a well planned service event.
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

So when the throne is removed what is left to keep the anacondas from escaping? Set a dope bucket over the hole?

There is no hole. That's the problem. This new technoturdomatic reduces every taco converted deuce into liquid that flows down what looks like a 2 1/2" rubber hose. That way, you can theoretically repeal some of the anaconda laws of physics by placing the toilet anywhere you want and just running a hose to the black tank.

Old design - figure out where black tank fits, place toilet directly above it, design the rest of the coach around it.
    New design - design coach how you want it, install turbo-chop-o-matic wherever you want then run hose to black tank.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerry Winchester View Post

Old design - figure out where black tank fits, place toilet directly above it, design the rest of the coach around it.
    New design - design coach how you want it, install turbo-chop-o-matic wherever you want then run hose to black tank.
    So basically you are saying your previous coaches were kind of like sophisticated outhouses, while your current coach, which took you about a day to plug up has moved into the modern world with indoor plumbing?

My concern would be if I were able to cause the turdomatic to fail so quickly, what must I do in the future to prevent a repeat performance? I would suggest a diet which tends to produce smaller Anacondas or.......never mind. You get the picture.

Is that Blender a Kitchen-Aid or Ronco-matic ?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    So basically you are saying your previous coaches were kind of like sophisticated outhouses, while your current coach, which took you about a day to plug up has moved into the modern world with indoor plumbing?

My concern would be if I were able to cause the turdomatic to fail so quickly, what must I do in the future to prevent a repeat performance? I would suggest a diet which tends to produce smaller Anacondas or.......never mind. You get the picture.
    Hence my post. I'm saying your coach was designed around the location of the crapper where this coach seems to have no similar restriction.

I also said it would handle "organic" material - so a double rest ring anaconda is fair game. However, feminine hygiene products are not. So the problem is how to keep every chick on "Code Red" the hell away from my bus when they need to tinkle.

Mango Mike spent an hour driving back from work last night offering me suggestions between fits of laughing till he cried to angst over how he could use this in the future to somehow cause me offended grief. We may have a round table discussion about this at POG X.

Just to set the record straight, you cannot lay claim to toilet placement flexibility.

My Liberty and many others like it have toilets located some distance from the receiving tank, a feature made possible not only by excellent plumbing system design, but by a HeadHunter toilet which in concert with said design evacuates Anacondas and delivers them to distant receiving tanks. And the toilet does this without moving parts in the flow path. Unknown to me however is if there is a working limit. Thus far, with the exception of a flush valve that failed to stop the flow of water on one occasion, we have not had to need any other repairs or toilet removal. Must be a Marathon thing.

Default Priorities

So, the high selling point for Jdub was the Veg-a-matic John? We all have our priorities.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

It's not a Marathon thing Jon, remember the Royale, then remember the previous Marathon and now the latest Marathon with the Binford 6000 Turd-A-Nater. All these great buses had the same issue, the Crapper gave Jdub problems. My understanding is NASA is at work with a possible solution!

CIMG0152.JPG
    Here's his Buddy Mango helping with another Crapper malfunction and plugged hose!