Many of you IFS owners have had your dogbone bushings replaced on the front. I had the REAR sway bar (dogbone) bushings replaced Wednesday by Premier Transportation (a charter bus company) in Knoxville, Tn. (XL2 have rear sway bars) Chris Hinton, service manager, the man that does the work was very knowledgeable, helpful and efficient. I also had him change the oil in the rear differential- put in an extended service lube that his company uses in their charter buses.

A1 and I probably killed an hour or so of his time shooting the breeze about Prevost buses and he charged me for 1.5 hours of labor. Jon left with a handfull of ride height valves and I left wth a bill and a new friend.

Whats up with that?

I was very pleased and would not hesitate to recommend him for Prevost Chassis related issues. The motorhome systems are not his expertise but has experience with entertainter coaches for a couple of years in the Nashville area.

Very nice 5 bay facility located right off I-640 in Knoxville, a bit of mystery to get into his place but can be done. Will go see Chris again when needed.
Premier Transportation, 1500 Breda Drive, Knoxville, Tn 37918 phone 865`694 0304.