Jim has posted some articles that should be helpful to any owner that wants to work on his coach or to supervise someone doing the work. While the credit for those has been given to me, it needs to be pointed out that Ben has reviewed them and has worked his magic on some of the photos.

He has kept me honest by suggesting changes to the text so it might be more easily understood and he has added text or improved some of the photos, all the while having his own work to do. Some have been posted without Ben's final review so you could have the information these articles contain and when Ben has completed his critiques, the changes will be made and posted.

I hope you all can benefit from the articles and if any of you find any errors or wish to suggest revisions do not hesitate to make your wishes known. Also, if there is a topic that is of general interest I would urge that you write an article and have it posted. The more information we can share the more fun our Prevost ownership will be.