Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New owner, New member, and lots of questions...

Welcome to POG and great choice in your new to you Liberty. Any questions which may arise about your Liberty or anything else, feel free to post.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Welcome to the group.Great to see another Canadian added to the list. Nice looking coach, have to love those Liberty's.

Jacque, thanks for the compliment, and you do have a beautiful bus. We very much like the Cartier floorplan. Lucky that you live not far from Prevost where we found they have excellent service. Say Hi to Guillame Charron if you happen to see him and Marcel in the shop.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

Welcome aboard, nice looking Liberty!

Welcome to POG, Jacques and Sylvie! I hope you'll look up as many POG members as possible as you head south! A nicer, more accomodating group of people you'll never find! If you find yourself anywhere near Georgia in your travels - we'd absolutely love to meet you! If not, hopefully we'll get that opportunity at a future POG rally/mini-rally/get together.

Safe travels!

Welcome to POG! You have a beautiful bus! If ever in the Tennessee area and you need anything, we are happy to help - just give us a call! Again, welcome!!

Rob and Wendy Russell
    Russell Coach
    www.russellcoach.com

On your way South if you come through Texas Our fall rally may be good for you It is in Austin Tx I am not sure of dates.
    The gulf coast is also beautiful Hope you attend some of POG rallies to meet all.. By the way I am a new member and do believe we may have some qualified space cadets that would enjoy a visit to your spaceship.

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

A great big southern welcome! This is a great group of people with a lot of coach expertise but that does not include me I am the one usually asking questions.

Welcome. Beautiful bus and good choice in converter's. Feel free to stop by anytime (50 amp/dump station/water) as you pass through the south in your travels. Look forward to meeting you..........
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Quote Originally Posted by aggies09 View Post
    Welcome. Beautiful bus and good choice in converter's. Feel free to stop by anytime (50 amp/dump station/water) as you pass through the south in your travels. Look forward to meeting you..........
    Dang Tony - could a guy park a Marathon at your place too??