Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Selling for a friend ....

Two complete inverter/charger systems, with batteries:

One is a 24 volt system, and the other is a 12 volt system. I believe these are Outback Inverter/Chargers, complete with remote control panel.

12V system (and 24 is in back)

IMG_0126.jpg
    IMG_0128.jpg

IMG_0127.jpg

24V system

IMG_0131.jpg
    IMG_0129.jpg
    IMG_0130.jpg
    Last edited by Ray Davis; 03-26-2011 at 11:46 AM.

PowerTech 22.5 kva Generator

Evidently this was a 17kva, and David added a turbo kit to boost to 22.5 (yeah, he's like that). I am told the generator component is PowerTech, and the motor is Kubota.

It was from his bus, is used. I didn't see hour meter, but he said maybe 1000 hours. I'd double check before purchasing, as his coach was an entertainer coach. I was told it was previously owned by Trisha Yearwood.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Lastly, I'm told this is the radiator inner-cooler? It's brand new.

IMG_0137.jpg
    IMG_0136.jpg

For any of these parts, please contact David at the email or phone number above (David is probably better on phone than email). I have higher resolution pictures if you'd like, simply email to me. They are not super high resolution (5 MP from iPhone), but I did size these down for the forum.

David really could use some help, so if you need parts, please consider.

Thanks,
    Ray

What does he want for the 365's? I need two.

Ray - you're doing a good thing! FWIW - I wrote David this afternoon inquiring about a few of the items.

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Jerry, what Ray said - call him! Sounds like prices are negotiable.

Prices definitely are negotiable. Just give Dave a call, tell him what you're interested in, and work our a price.

Ray

Trying to deal with David Knox, about a week now, giving up on him and his 4 to 5 year old stuff, talk to a lot people about what he has to sale, can buy new with new warranty for what he wants, and couple of items even less. Wheels, Tires, studs etc.

I apologize to all. I haven't been on the forum in awhile due to other commitments. I asked David recently if he sold some of the stuff, and he hadn't, citing that no-one ever ended up buying anything. I believe enough that he shot his own foot off in selling this stuff.

I think the idea was make an offer. I believe that people asked him what he wanted, and that got into a trying to come up with a standard discount off of what was retail at the time. And like Richard mentioned, I think that he blew it.

Again, I apologize.

If you think you still might want some of the stuff, call up, and offer a price, don't ask what he wants for it. I know he's still got the stuff. I will be coming to Austin for POG, and could bring some small stuff (not tires etc).

Ray