Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Locations

Good plan. FMCA does the list in their January membership directory in which I am listed for assistance etc. We live within two miles of I 80 at the Ohio Pennsylvania line and a couple of years ago I received a call from a broke down RVer stuck in the Welcome Center coming into Ohio. I found a repair center just off the Interstate and within three hours they were able to continue on with their way. I don't know who was happier, the parents or the kids that thought they were going to miss the summer vacation. Count me in.

Good thoughts. Perhaps this personal list of information should only be emailed to POGers and not available on the internet.

MM

ken&ellen Guest

Count us in. Ellen & I are going to request a Target Bullseye on Springfield, Ga. since they are responsible for re-locating us there. Ken

dalej Guest

Updated at Ken's request...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Where's mine in Knoxville? The driveway is one of the wonders of the world.

Dale,

The Mango Grove, Alexandria, Va.

MM

Count us in please, oh wait, I see that Dale already has I remember discussing this at the POGI rally and everyone who attended wrote down there address, email addys, etc.

Jim, do you still have those? Glad to hear that miss Donna reminded you at POGII

Everyone is welcome to camp out here since it appears Bob-00 and myself have no plans to travel anytime soon, at least not for any distance.....We could have a farm rally, kind of like farm-aid but without Willie? Ha~!

Dale, Orange, CA. just 2 miles from Walt's famous Magic Castle where dreams come true. I think they should have a Prevost on site to satisfy your fantasy.
    Sign me up,
    Kevin

We're listening at this end. I like all the ideas and Dale's map is great. Just the names on the map and a printed directory of non-commercial members which could include a picture of the member(s). We also have concerns about members being harassed with offers, coaches, etc. Mike, and posting everyone online could lead to some serious hassles.

I do have addresses and information from members from POG I and some from POG II but I want to create a form that allows you to share as much or as little information as possible and as members pointed out, to what degree they would be able to assist or accomodate others.

So, expect an email soon and we'll get going on it. Also keep the suggestions coming.

Jeff Bayley Guest

Default Jeff in Malibu

I would like to sign up for this also. It would be great to be able to meet up with some people instead of having to wait for a rally. There was a big shinny new H3 parked here (still here) at this RV park in Malibu and I left a note on his door saying something to the effect of "Howdy neighbor and fellow Prevost dude. Want to join us for a glass of wine at the bottom of the hill sometime and trade stories?". He never called or came by. Snob ! Guess he can't be bothered with me and my old 1997 model. Shined me off. Anyway, the point is that not all Prevost owners want to make a new Prevost friend I guess and being able to meet up with each other in person sounds fun.

I'm gonna go flick a booger on that guys windshield now. (hope he's not creeping around this forum. Oooops).