Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Member Locations

dalej Guest

Default Member Locations

Hey everyone, was wondering about this Idea of a member locations. It we put it under information sharing would this be a good tool to use when traveling to see where members live. Or just to get a idea of the members locations accross the USA.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Member Map

Dale,

I am going to shoot out an email to all members interested in being included in a directory as Donna suggested at POG II. After we get that information in I could create a clickable USA map of member locations per state.

Jim

Great Idea! I'm in!

Now I'll know where to stop for dinner as I cross the states to POGx.

MM

win42 Guest

Dale, Jim & MM I'm in also. Picture of the owners and their coach please. Shirley and I met some wonderful people at POG2 but in the short period we were there we came away with more questions about who was who than answers.
    Yeah I know I'm old and slow, but I think I had a lot of company on this subject.

Ben Guest

Sounds great... just hope it's easy for those of us who fulltime and don't have a fixed location.

dreadnought Guest

i'm in too. Let me know what to do.

It would be great to have a directory with our POG contacts all across the country in case of a breakdown or illness. I sure have no problem sharing my address and phone numbers in case someone needs help. I think it would give eveyone a little peace of mind knowing they can get assistance, help and support from the members while on the road.

The maps a great idea, followed up with an online directory through the POG site.

I would strongly second what Tom just suggested.

If I could be assured that only legitimate POG members could access the information I also would be willing to list my phone numbers (my mother does not even have my cell phone numbers) and address, including a map because getting in my driveway is a one way affair.

If such information is going to be accumulated I think it would be beneficial to list if you can help with repairs, help with over night parking, or would be available to assist someone in distress, such as maybe helping drive a bus home if the owner becomes too ill to continue.

This site has become one in which we are all helping each other and I think Tom's idea is an extension of that.

I'm in. Ialso do something similar on a couple of motorcycle and nascar sites. Very helpful to folks at times, just try to keep down the sales calls and mailings from everyone who thinks they have a bus or a new plot of land in a "new" vacation spot.

Default Better than Holiday Inn Express

I would be in also, -Jim you could come up with a key as to what service or help could be offered by each POG member ( overnite, electric, water etc., mechanical, driving assistance etc.) - Hey Jon have your mother call me - I'll get her the number.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost