Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New bus

Congratulations Kasey & Lis! Welcome to the Prevost family!

Quote Originally Posted by edsaylor View Post
    I also have the new Moritz electronics.
    Thanks Ed! The Moritz system was a big selling point for me when comparing to older Liberty coaches. I stretched from my original budget to get this coach, but I think having the latest and greatest will be worth it over the next few years. I'll be at Liberty Wednesday and Thursday next week. Plan is to head North sometime on Friday morning.

I'm happy to report that my maiden voyage is complete without incident. I drove the bus home from Stuart, FL over a leisurely 3 day weekend and it is safely parked in Cincinnati. No pedestrians, road signs or other vehicles were damaged in the process! Only 2 calls to Troy for help and both were for issues that could have been sorted out on my own had he not been so readily available. The driving and maneuvering were easy. I just took it nice and slow. Amazing how quickly you can get the feel for such a big vehicle. I can see many fun adventures ahead and definitely will be a luxury to have at the race track from now on.
    Last edited by Kuhlsport; 04-08-2011 at 08:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Great on your purchase. Frank and his people will see you are cared for and just take your time getting home. You will have a great trip home. Take care.

Freddie & Vera Smith
    Waycross, Ga.
    Vintage Liberty XL Prevost

Oh my, I need to start noticing when these dates are for the posted items. Sorry I am so late.

Freddie & Vera Smith
    Waycross, Ga.
    Vintage Liberty XL Prevost