Thread: POG X TECHNICAL SESSIONS

Threaded View

Default POG X TECHNICAL SESSIONS

As you are all aware things are well underway for making our tenth official national rally a success. The group of five POG I attendees has been working to pull all the details together and in the not too distant future more of the group's activities will be taking shape in the form of final plans and announcements.

A big part of all the national rallies has been the seminars. Over the years we have learned about the Prevost chassis and its components and systems, we have learned about tires. and a multitude of other topics specific to our coaches.

This year we will have 5 technical sessions and one round table discussion.

This is your rally. It is not only a chance to meet up with old and new friends, but is a great opportunity to build on your knowledge and understanding of your coach.

I would like you to post your suggestions for technical topics that are of interest to you and that will help you better understand your coach. Please add your comments and suggestions here. From the suggestions we will do a survey to determine those technical topics of the greatest interest for our rrally in Austin in October.

I will be gone until next week so fill up this thread with your recommendations until then.

Just to help those who have not attended any rallies we have covered inverters, brakes, the suspension system, tires, and even windshield replacement. If you have an interest in any of these or other topics, add your comments here.
    Last edited by truk4u; 03-19-2011 at 09:10 AM. Reason: spelling