Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pamela and Lloyd ending their Tour of North America

Lloyd & Pamela, You will be missed. Beverly, Danny, and I wish you all the happiness in the world. Your adventures have been an inspiration to any with unfilled bucket lists, please keep your POG friends in the loop. The French barge trip is on our list also..... and don't forget the bicycles, I mean vélos.

Lloyd & Pamela, While we never met in person I always looked forward to you superior photos and reading your blog. You'll be missed, the best to you in your new adventures.

Our Route Home

Screen shot 2011-03-06 at Sun, 6 Mar, 23.44 PM 1.png

Truk (Tom) Thank you for making the rallies so much fun. We still remember the margaritas.

Paul and Janice as much as we love the Keys we will let you know when we next head south, thank you for your hospitality at Port St. Luce.

Pete and EJ the best to both of you.

Gary I still remember walking around the FMCA rally with all the other POG members, everyone was so inviting. Thank you for many great memories and lots of good advice over the years.

Denny and Ruth Ann we have enjoyed the rallies with both of you, let us know if you are ever heading to NS.

Brain and Beverly thank you for thank you for taking the time in TN to talk with Pamela about driving the bus. She was always a better driver than I, though she stopped driving after she got her license. Sorry we missed you on our way through OR, but Waterton Lakes is one of our favorite places also.

Elliot and Evy though we have never met we have enjoyed your posts here on the forum and feel we know you to some degree.
    Last edited by lloyd&pamela; 03-07-2011 at 02:49 AM.

Never have gotten to meet you two, but surely do envy what you have done the last few years , and, going into the future. Faye & I have marveled at all your pics and am sure more will find there way to our POG site. Its also reassuring to know that someone with a vintage bus almost identical to ours has been so able to do all this. Thanks for the memories go for all you can.

Rodger thank you. There are so many POG members we have not met, but have enjoyed reading over the years. We will keep posting to the blog, thank you for your kind words. Live today what you want to do tomorrow, because tomorrow may not come.

Pamela & Lloyd,

Sorry to see your bus travels end, but I am sure you have a ton of memories to carry you thru to your next adventure. Karen and I really enjoyed spending time with you in New Orleans and PSL.

Thanks so much for turning me on to the Wilson Dual Antenna cellular amplifier. We used it in Canada and Alaska last summer; couldn't have made the trip without it. It is an awesome piece of technology.

We will follow your blog - good luck!
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Tuga and Karen we so enjoyed spending time in NO with both of you. We love the city and good company made it all the better. Hard to beat NO for good food. We wish you both all the best.

We enjoyed meeting and spending time with you in OKC along with some wine and cheese. I hope that your writing efforts pay off. I will keep looking for your names in credits...............Best of luck to both of you........As said before, you guys are an inspiration to all that have that wandering spirit............
    Tony and Jenny Conder
    Abilene, Texas
    - - - - - - - - - - -
    2008 Marathon D/S XLII
    2017 RAM 1500 4x4

Tony and Jenny thank you. We enjoyed our time in OKC. Than again how can you not enjoy a weekend with POG, crazy guys and lovely wives. Best to you in your travels. Do everything sooner rather than later.

"Twenty years from now you will regret more the things you have not done, than the things you have." - Mark Twain

At thirty-two this quote changed my life. I have tried since the to do whatever I desired immediately, and have no regrets yet.
    Last edited by lloyd&pamela; 03-07-2011 at 07:07 PM.

My, My, how time passes,
    It sounds like yesterday, yet it has already been over three years when we met in Sevierville,TN.
    Well, under the circumstances, since the decision has already been taken, all we can say at this time,

Lots of GOOD LUCK, in your future ventures, May the wind always be at your back and the warmth of sunshine always in your face.
    May you sell your bus quickly and with a positive result.

Again, Adieu, Orevoir, Arrivederci avec Bon Chance

Alek and Lucia