Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pamela and Lloyd ending their Tour of North America

Jim and Chris thanks. Please tell Al and Jan Hi from us. We had a great time with them. Best to all of you.

Lloyd and Pam, good luck in your new venture. It has been a blast reading your posts and viewing your pictures. We are going to miss you guys.

Jon, you and Di were like our bus parents. Thank you for everything. We will miss you. We will keep posting stories and photos, so please keep following and drop us a note when you can. Lloyd and Pamela

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Lloyd and Pamela, You don't have to just go away. I'm sure the Skiffer would be glad to convert your NS dollars to American so you can continue membership with POG! Maybe he would even give you a reduced rate - not. Carole and I enjoyed the times we were in your company. As an old American cowboy classic series ended, "Happy Trails to you, until we meet again ... ? You don't want me to sing that and I'd be about as good as the celebrity singing the National Anthem at the Superbowl - I don't know all the words to this song either!

Hello Will and Carole, we intend to continue our POG membership for for a while. We enjoy keeping up with the travels of our other friends on POG. If you come back again we would love to see both of you. Thank you and safe travels.

Best of luck to you Lloyd and Pamela, we will certainly miss you. You guys did it right...

LLoyd and Pam,

Best wishes for much success and happiness in the next phase of your "adventure"!

We sure enjoyed your company and will miss seeing you two.

If your future travels take you to South Florida please stop by.....

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

Lloyd & Pam, take care of yourselves, keep us up to date on your travels. We enjoyed spending time with you guys at several rallies.
    Pete & E.J

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas

Hi Lloyd and Pam. I remember meeting you in Pomona at the FMCA Rally when you were in California buying your bus. Time has gotten away from us. The waffle breakfast at Lake Havasu, and the photo seminar at OKC also come to mind. Thanks for all of your contributions to all of us over the years. Happy Trails.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Lloyd and Pamela, we wish you the best in your next adventure.