For many years I have used a Verizon aircard while traveling. In January while at Titusville, I switched to a Mi-Fi. Al I can say is why did I wait so long, it works great. Allows you to use up to 5 devices, is completely wireless and as long as there is cell service, you have your own hot spot. I installed the device, about the size of a small cell phone so it is plugged in to 120 at all times, but it also works off it's own battery if you want to use it in different locations. It automatically goes to sleep when nothing is connected to save the battery time.

The best part was the price. I was due for an upgrade on my aircard and I got the Mi-Fi free. I was paying 59.00 a month for the aircard and I'm now paying 35.00 a month for the Mi-Fi for 3 gig of time. If you go over the 3 gig, it's only an additional 10.00 per gig. I wasn't sure 3 gig would be enough, but Nance and I wore it out for the first month and I used 2.6 gig.

This is a great way to go for normal users, but may not be the answer for heavy business use. Now before you experts get your panties in a wad, it's only good for 3g not 4g and that is a non-issue for the way we use the service, it's plenty fast.

It also won't work for Jon, he still hasn't tethered his Droid!