Thread: Vision Coach Company

Default Vision Coach Company

Anyone heard of Vision? Understand they converted entertainer coaches? I understand they are no longer in biz. I know I don't want an Entertainer coach.

Converter to stay away from or tread lightly?

Thanks,

Pete and EJ have a beautiful 45ft. Vision. They also have a picture of it under their signature. Look for "Pete" as his codename. He post on the forum all the time.
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

I may be wrong, but I thought I understood Vision was a converter that emerged from Pacific Coach at one time. If that is so there is nothing to be afraid of because Pacific made a good coach and I presume so did Vision.

There is no way anyone can be confused between an entertainer coach and a motor home conversion. They are as different as night and day.

Sealy, Texas (50 miles west of Houston on I-10)

I have owned a Vision Coach for over 3 years now and we have been really happy with it . Jon is right, Vision is the old Pacific Coach, and I understand they are operating now under Premier Coach in California. I would compare it with any of the others in quality. There are not that many out there (compared to other converters), but do not be afraid of purchasing a Vision.
    Steve Bennet of California Coach can give you more info, as he is familiar with Vision Coaches, and the people who built them, and I think he uses them for upgrades.
    Oh, to the best of my knowledge, they do not/did not build any entertainer coaches.

Pete & EJ Petree
    2001 Prevost Featherlite Vantare
    2008 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4
    Sealy, Texas