Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: CC Interior Upgrade

We went with laminate because we got tired of trying to protect the carpet. We wouldn't walk in the coach with street shoes and generally speaking the carpet still showed a path where we had to walk. Despite all our efforts, when I pulled the furniture out the carpet we though was clean and well protected by our efforts was actually soiled.

Now that we have been living with the laminate it has been a real easy floor to live with. A damp mop or a quick pass with the vacuum does the job of cleaning and if there is a difference in noise level I cannot tell. We have two throw rugs to break up the and expanse and out future redecorating will be a visit to Wal-Mart to buy two more of a different color or design.

Hector, I think you probably have already found out the scupltured carpets are impossible to find. We have been wanting to replace ours for awhile now, with wood flooring, but just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Are you sure you don't want to put in a hard surface and decorate with throw rugs?

With all of the updating you are putting into all the other items in your bus, don't let the floor date the bus. JUST MY OPINION, probably not worth much? !!

I still have the plastic cover over all of my carpets, makes it so much easier to keep clean, with 8 little paws and my big feet going in and out all the time.

Gary S.

Lightbulb

Hector, check out this place and see what they have. If you like it you could have some sent to you for installation by your favorite local guy.

http://flooringandmore.blogspot.com/...-place-to.html

JIM

Lightbulb

Many beautiful designs here, you just might find something you like.

http://www.landryandarcari.com/Galle...ulpted-Carpets

JIM

Default Finished!

I recently (a couple of months ago) finished my interior upgrade and we are enjoying the great results. I am one of those guys that feels if I can do it, anybody can. So their is an alternative to interior remodels.

I posted details of the upgrade on my blogger travel site. Please feel free to comment.

http://texasdrifters.blogspot.com/20...h-remodel.html

Hector

Hector,

The new interior looks great. What a big job.

Loc

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

WOW, Hector what a great job you guys did. Now to get out there and burn some diesel.

Gary S.

That's incredible, Hector!

Congratulations on a great job. Your bus looks fantastic!

Hector - the upgrades look incredible! Nice job!

Hector,

When can I get in the shop?