Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Roof Airs

Ken,

I know you are one of the good guys, so why don't you tell us from your perspective how a bus should be equipped regarding ACs, plastic shields, and nitrogen in the tires.

This I want to see.

And why aren't you and Mel out at some romantic dinner instead of posting on this site?

Romanticism is way overrated. Oops, did I just tip my hand? Dang, I should've made reservations...

Ledo,

Please don't ask them about toilet paper, know what I mean!

I pulled into a RV site several years ago and the cruise Air would not work. The Temp outside was over 100 degrees and the site pad was very hot. Troy from Liberty recommended watering down the
    cement pad under the coach to cool the pavement below my A/C condensors. It works.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Guess we could expand that a bit, by just "watering down" the entire coach to cool the skin. Then , of course, it would need to be tenderly dried and buffed back to its shine.

Sorry John - I sell coaches with and without OTR air, plastic shields, and, probably, nitrogen, as well. It's best if I keep my opinions closely guarded. BTW, Mel and I went to a movie and had a lovely dinner on Saturday to celebrate Valentines Day early.

Trying to free up our schedule to make the oyslerfest. Hope to see you there.

Ken
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

I am one of those "M" guys so take what I say with a grain of salt. My 99 Cruise Air shut down one time in the 3 years we used it. We travel from CA to the East during the summer months, July, August and September. My 01 has never shut down, but I will say the last few years was not that hot, mabe only 100 a few times. I have never had on shut down when parked and again only one time with the 99, I would guess it was north of 115 at that time.
    We run with 2 wwhen driving with the 270 AMP alternator thru the Trace 4000 invertors and the standard dash air. I keep both always tuned up and life is good! I personaly would not pass up the "bus" of my dreams due to lack of OTR. Anyway, I guess it's a mute point on all the new ones, no matter who builds them!

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobertson View Post
    Sorry John - I sell coaches with and without OTR air, plastic shields, and, probably, nitrogen, as well. It's best if I keep my opinions closely guarded. BTW, Mel and I went to a movie and had a lovely dinner on Saturday to celebrate Valentines Day early.

Trying to free up our schedule to make the oyslerfest. Hope to see you there.

Ken
    Ken - I do hope you and Mel can make Oysterfest! Please post to the Oysterfest thread as soon as you can confirm so I can add you to the running attendee list!

Thanks Michael, will do.
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

Doug,

Look at this one:

http://www.prevost-stuff.com/2000Roy...stCKusilek.htm

It has OTR and 4 roof units. At this asking price it is a steal !

Alek