Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WTB 2006 or newer XLII 2-slide

Sid et al:

Just wanted to drop a note to thank you for the inviation to the Indio get together.
    We were planning to stop by for 2-days but the resort is full during those dates.
    Thanks for all of your feedback on the forum.

FYI: we are looking at an 06 Marathon: as nice as it could be. but more $ than we really want to spend (how many times have we'all said those words?).Has anyone worked with Ken Goss and rented out their motor home through him (Luxury Motorhome Rentals out of GA)?

Regards,

Jim Paton

"rented out their motor home"

Just my personal opinion only because you asked. I would not ever think of renting out our bus due to the unknown of what condition it would be when returned. No one takes care of your personal property as you would. (I am a bit OCD myself though). Ed can speak for himself.
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

I have a 2006 Legendary XL2 Double Slide with 53000 miles in excellent condition for sale .The coach was just serviced, new tires and battieries installed.

Quote Originally Posted by jpaton View Post
    Sid et al:

Just wanted to drop a note to thank you for the inviation to the Indio get together.
    We were planning to stop by for 2-days but the resort is full during those dates.
    Thanks for all of your feedback on the forum.

FYI: we are looking at an 06 Marathon: as nice as it could be. but more $ than we really want to spend (how many times have we'all said those words?).Has anyone worked with Ken Goss and rented out their motor home through him (Luxury Motorhome Rentals out of GA)?

Regards,

Jim Paton
    Hi Jim. There are several other RV Parks in the area. If you want to visit just give me a call and we can have you come in for the day as a guest. 805-896-0222.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide