Thread: Pay the Piper...

dalej Guest

Default Pay the Piper...

Well if you remember the story about our trip home from POGII, you'll remember the part about leaving the engine doors open while backing my trailer into a parking place. Well I started the recovery proccess by removing the doors and sand blasting the paint after I hammered out the creases. I hope to be painting tomorrow since it will be in the 70's here, warm for this time of year.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Dale,

I love the OSHA approved blast media containment trailer. I can't wait to see the paint booth.

Default New Buisness

Quote Originally Posted by dalej
    Well if you remember the story about our trip home from POGII, you'll remember the part about leaving the engine doors open while backing my trailer into a parking place. Well I started the recovery proccess by removing the doors and sand blasting the paint after I hammered out the creases. I hope to be painting tomorrow since it will be in the 70's here, warm for this time of year.
    'HAVE BLASTER, WILL TRAVEL'
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

dalej Guest

Just a update....Got the two doors primed and then I started painting. I think I made a big job out of a small one, but just thought at POGIII if somebody checks it out! One thing about belonging to POG you want to keep the bus up to snuff.

Dale,

I think you need to add a nice touch to the doors..........

dalej Guest

Nebraska is having super weather, this is the sunrise this morning.

win42 Guest

Dale: Only in Nebraska, the same view in California would be laced with con trails from jet aircraft.

dalej Guest

Harry I see you are catching up with me on posts (141 to 131), I had better start posting!

lewpopp Guest

Careful now there Dale, if you start surpassing Harry he'll throw you a knuckleball.

Lew