Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Oysterfest 2011

Made it home safely after an afternoon of shopping at the outlet mall. Had a great time and hoping to see everyone again soon. Also, good luck to the high rollers in Mississippi!

Bonnie

Bonnie: Micki is the highest roller so far tonight, but she says it will take another day to be up to same level as you.- But a long long way to catch Jo.
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

The High Rollers are overloaded on their steer axles after the feeding last night!

Back in Clearwater this morning after dropping off the Divine Ms. M at our house in Gulf Breeze and will try to wrap up the winter season this week. Many thanks to Vita and Micheal for a really great job. Also, what a great job Courtney and her team did for us at Bella Terra. I've already set aside a date for our next Parliament Travel Club rally for the fall.
    Thanks again for a wonderful weekend.

Howdy everyone - Back home, safe and sound, after a fantastic stay at Oysterfest ( obviously, needs to be an annual event ). Enjoyed all the old friends, and especially getting to know the newer members. Got Doug and Lee ( LEDO ) and the herd of dust mops home, and they can't wait for the next get-together. A hearty second to Steve's comment on the BT staff.......Exceptional.

See you down the road, Ken
    Ken Robertson
    Parliament Motor Coach - 727-748-5986

Quote Originally Posted by kenrobertson View Post
    Howdy everyone - Back home, safe and sound, after a fantastic stay at Oysterfest ( obviously, needs to be an annual event ). Enjoyed all the old friends, and especially getting to know the newer members. Got Doug and Lee ( LEDO ) and the herd of dust mops home, and they can't wait for the next get-together. A hearty second to Steve's comment on the BT staff.......Exceptional.

See you down the road, Ken
    Ken - thank you for the extraordinary hospitality around your firepit each night! Your goumet culinary skills are quite impressive, sir! The gatherings at your coach each night were definitely a highlight for Vita and me!

And they were for us too... wonderful way to end each day... Thanks Ken and "YES" this does need to be an annual event!! Such a great way to welcome in the "Spring". What do you say Michael & Vita ????

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    Ken - thank you for the extraordinary hospitality around your firepit each night! Your goumet culinary skills are quite impressive, sir! The gatherings at your coach each night were definitely a highlight for Vita and me!

Larry & Diane Byrd
    Lufkin Texas.
    2005 Liberty Elegant Lady H3-45
    1998 Vantare H3-45 D/S SOLD
    2016 Cadillac Escalade ESV 4WD

Quote Originally Posted by Seabyrd View Post
    And they were for us too... wonderful way to end each day... Thanks Ken and "YES" this does need to be an annual event!! Such a great way to welcome in the "Spring". What do you say Michael & Vita ????
    I would be delighted to organize/coordinate Oysterfest annually if the group would like that! (You can't beat free labor!)

Oysterfest has been an annual event. Coaches have been meeting at a campground in Mobile for a number of years. I think some years there were spring and fall gatherings. I believe there were three or four coaches originally. It has been posted on the forum every year for anyone to attend because that's how we found out about it. However, in the past it was much less structured with no real organized activities. However, Shady Acres, where it had been held in the past, certainly could not handle the number of buses that attended this year. Thanks to everyone who made this year a great get-together.

Bonnie

Default Wheels To-Go Cart

During Oysterfest 2011, many of you expressed interest or had questions about the golf cart that travels in the front bay of our bus. For those interested enough to check it out, I thought I'd supply website and contact information for the company. The company is called Wheels To-Go Electric Carts. Their website is at http://wheelsto-go.com/. Brad King is who we deal with - great guy! His e-mail address is bking@wheelsto-go.com. Let me know if you have any other questions!
    Last edited by michaeldterry; 03-23-2011 at 03:49 PM.