Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mini Taco Tour!!

Many thanks to Loc "Lake McMuffin" McNew and Lawn Jockey Boy Gordon Deen for all the help getting this deal done. Gordo sniffed this coach out a few months back, but the owner and I couldn't get connected on it. And I really didn't want another coach with red accents and a light interior.

So here is the real lesson - never believe what you see in the pictures on the Internet. We go look at the coach after Christmas and guess what? The exterior isn't red and the interior isn't white.

And the new bus looks at home in the hanger amongst the plethora of Pantone 166 stuff.

First trip should be spring break with the annual POG Oysterfest bolted onto the end of the trip.

And it was hard to leave the '01 coach in Austin. We drove it over 50K miles in the 3+ years we owned it and it got us easily to the east coast three times and the west coast twice with a side trip to the Canadian border and two runs to OSH. A great bus that was a pleasure to own. I can only hope this one is as good.

Beautiful Bus JDUB. You will be happy you moved into slides, at least most of the time. ! ???

Gary S.

Great looking coach, and someone is going to get a great coach in the previous one. A report on OTR, or more precisely the lack therof is expected.

Beautiful bus Jerry. Hope you and the family enjoy it for a long, long time.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

JDUB
    Ain't America Great! Drive it in Health.
    Obama now has pictures of your Hangar.
    Wendy and Rick DeSilva
    '08 Marathon H-3
    2017 F350 platinum
    Mahwah, NJ
    Brant Beach, NJ
    Pelican Lake, Fla

Congratulations JDUB, Rae, Leigh and Abbie!

What a fun way to spend a Monday. JDUB's bus is beautiful. The pictures really don't do the paint job justice. We had a great time with Gordon picking up the bus. I just wish the bus had been located farther away than Austin.

Jack,

It has no pin slides. I was impressed how smoothly and quietly the slides extend and retract compared to my 02.

Loc - 2008 Marathon XLII - Houston

JDUB -

Nice to see a stimulus package created by the capitalistic private side. You earned yourself a great bus. Congrats!

PS: Does having a generator qualify for the $7500 hybrid tax deduction?

Sweet looking coach Jerry! Congratulations to you and your family! The close-up of Loc scared the hell out of me though!

Loc,I thought that it had the latest technology that Prevost has to offer.Those slides are so smooth and quiet,I have not heard of any failures since Prevost changed to this slide.

Beautiful bus Jerry, glad to see that you moved up to a slide coach you won't regret it. Can't wait to see it at Oysterfest.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot