Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a specific type/style bus

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Michael,

Is this what Jeff is looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Prevo...item2a0d4b74b4
    Tuga - that's EXACTLY what he's seeking! Unfortunately, that partricular one may be too new/expensive for Jeff's budget, but I've forwarded it to him for his consideration. I'd rather he see it and reject or pursue it on it's merits rather than just assume that his stated year model/budget specs were firm! Thanks for coming up with this one!

Quote Originally Posted by merle&louise View Post
    Michael,

Is this what Jeff is looking for?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Prevo...item2a0d4b74b4
    Tuga - I just heard from Jeff and he's quite interested in the bus you found on eBay! He's actually in Orlando this week and is going to call about the bus today to see if he can arrange to see it! I'm glad you suggested it and that I sent it to him! Thanks again!

You're welcome Michael, that bus has one of the most beautiful paint jobs I have ever seen. Hope Jeff can get together with the seller on price.
    Tuga & Karen Gaidry

2012 Honda Pilot

Michael - keep me updated as to if your friend goes with the coach that Tuga found. If not, I will check around in the entertainer world and see if there is an H that fits the description and specs that your friend is looking for. I will go ahead and start checking a few obvious places and see what I can come up with. You can send me an email to keep me updated about your friend's journey!
    Wendy Russell
    Russell Coachworks

Quote Originally Posted by Russell Coachworks View Post
    Michael - keep me updated as to if your friend goes with the coach that Tuga found. If not, I will check around in the entertainer world and see if there is an H that fits the description and specs that your friend is looking for. I will go ahead and start checking a few obvious places and see what I can come up with. You can send me an email to keep me updated about your friend's journey!
    Wendy Russell
    Russell Coachworks
    Wendy - e-mail headed your way!

One thing, tell him to be cautious. I've heard of Ebay sales where the people don't actually own the bus. They get a deposit and are gone. Probably not the case here, but I see an Ebay seller with zero points, and I worry, just a little bit.

Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Ray Davis View Post
    One thing, tell him to be cautious. I've heard of Ebay sales where the people don't actually own the bus. They get a deposit and are gone. Probably not the case here, but I see an Ebay seller with zero points, and I worry, just a little bit.

Ray
    Good advice, Ray! In this particular case, Jeff has talked to the owner by phone and was going to see the bus in person in the Orlando area this week (haven't heard back from him yet). I actually bought my current bus from an eBay listing, but no money changed hands until I went to inspect the bus in person and pick it up.
    Last edited by michaeldterry; 01-16-2011 at 02:54 AM.

So what happened?

Quote Originally Posted by Sawbonz View Post
    So what happened?
    Karl - Unfortunately, Jeff couldn't coordinate a viewing with the owner while on his Florida trip - their respective schedules just wouldn't allow it. However, it's still under consideration and, in the meantime, I've actually located two additional contenders that Jeff will be considering.

Quote Originally Posted by michaeldterry View Post
    Karl - Unfortunately, Jeff couldn't coordinate a viewing with the owner while on his Florida trip - their respective schedules just wouldn't allow it. However, it's still under consideration and, in the meantime, I've actually located two additional contenders that Jeff will be considering.
    What he wants is not far off from what I want. I like the coach shown here on eBay too, but I think the Marathon looks better fit together. Is that PC to say?