Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to post a big picture.

dalej Guest

Thanks Mike, I will try it.

Yes it is a crop duster, he was flying straight at our house, so I grabbed the camera.
    Last edited by dalej; 09-10-2006 at 11:02 PM.

dalej Guest

Mike that works nice, now I can start showing my family photos

Here is one of me coming down the road in WI. during our ride over the labor day week.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dalej; 09-10-2006 at 10:58 PM.

matsprt Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MangoMike
    Dale, Not to be left out.

Thanks to the powers that be posting pixs are a lot easier. Just go down to additional options and select manage attachments. A dialog box comes up and push the choose file button, find the pix on your computer and press the upload button. Returning to the original posting screen and click on the paper clip just above your new message and it will insert your pix. A good size is 500 - 600 pixels wide.

Miss ya, Corona Kelly

Hope your avatar is a crop duster, or someone is in serious doo doo.
    Found out something interesting....IF your pop up blocker is activated you can't get to the "Manage Attachments" section. I had to go disable the pop up blocker. Your instructions were great Mike. But sure would not work for me until I made those changes.[IMG][/IMG]

It seems like every Prevo owner has a plane or Harley. Hmmmm.

This is the only additional mode of transportation Mangoman has - seen here with JDUB and Corona Kelly.

scooters_2073.jpg

ken&ellen Guest

Question Road King

Dale, Is that a Road King? It is fitting that you are pictured in WI....the home of HD. My wife has a '07 Road King with the new 96 engine. Ken

dalej Guest

Is that the yellow one you posted? I didn't reconize Ellen. Nice! I am thinking of a 07, waiting to see what the dealer has for a price. Mine is a 04 with 12000mi. I like the idea of a six speed. I want Jan to get a softail deluxe but don't think she is ready to take road, she likes it behind me.

ken&ellen Guest

No, the yellow was just a demo. Ellen's is black with tons of chrome. She passed on the soft tail because there is less vibration on the Road King. Additionally, the Road King has floor boards for the passenger. I drive on the highways & interstates. She rides on secondary roads and country roads. Ken

dalej Guest

Thats the color I want now, since our bus has a lot of black. I like the wide white walls with the black bike also. Are they around 18,000 where you live? I think I will be able to trade for around 4,000

ken&ellen Guest

Yes, but with the lace wheel, electronic cruise control, leather saddle bags,& windscreen it was just over 19. We also got the wide white walls. Ken

dalej Guest

that all is stock stuff if you got the classic!