Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Newbie - Looking at 1999 Vantare H3-45

The PDI found nothing material. Rick at CoachWorx was very patient and answered all my questions. By the end of the day my head felt like it nothing else would fit in it. We decided to zero out the engine and chassis maintenance since they were close to due. CoachWorx has done mtce on the coach from past two years so I felt like I was in good hands.

Today we spent our first day in the coach. We moved in and started playing with all the systems. We are spending a couple days at CoachWorx to learn as much as possible and to get our car setup to tow.

It feels like drinking from a fire hose. I was playing with the Girard awnings and had them out. Then is played with electrical panel and flipped the bay outlets to off. An hour later I wanted to put the awnings up. They didn't budge. Hmmmm, it took me a few minutes of pondering to remember I had shut off the bay outlet switch. Oh man I have a lot to learn.

More playing tomorrow and then on the road Friday.

Congrats Terry, your on your way having big fun.

When you get a chance, add a signature to your page with year and converter so if you need help with something, owners of like coaches can respond.

Welcome to POG, Terry!! Just wanted to drop a line to let you know that my husband, Ed (Capt Mogul) just arrived at CoachWorx today with our 2001 Royale XLII. I called him and told him that you were there at CoachWorx today. If you are still there, go over to our coach and give a "howdy" to him. He plans on leaving there tomorrow. Will be nice to meet in person new POGers!! Again, WELCOME to this GREAT group!
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma
    PRAY FOR OUR TROOPS & THEIR FAMILIES

Hi Sandy, I met Ed last night. He gave me helpful advice about taking down telephone lines. (At least I think it was helpful advice.)

Oh No......this doesn't sound good to me Will have to interrogate him when he gets home today on that statement.
    I understand that Bill Bunch was there also. We could have had a mini rally at CoachWorx!
    Enjoy your travels!!
    Sandy
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma

Didn't think I was going on National News with my opinions, incriminating a new H owner. All I said was, with beer in hand, to be careful not to take down too many wires with it. Gosh I really did offer some helpful advice afterwards, that lifting the tag would save some excess tire scrubbing in tight turns.

Ed
    CaptMogul & Sandy
    2002 Royale XLII D/S
    2013 Toyota Tacoma