Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: How Does the Prevost Suspension System Work?

A special thanks to all who have of offered all the great comments. It was my pleasure, I had an opportunity to talk "bus smack", twice a week during the month of January. I have chatted with 30 plus POG members concerning bus suspension systems and have learned much simply by being the facilitator of this demonstration. The sharing of others experiences has proven invaluable. It has been great!

I recorded the last session and the demonstration is posted on a video streaming server, thus allowing other users to see the demonstration at their leisure. You will have full control to back up, pause, etc.

The demonstration session is 1 hour 15 minutes.

Checkout the presentation. If Jim Skiff will contact me, we can determine the best way to post this link so that it does not get lost in the forum posts.

https://passassured.webex.com/passas...3c6e3a401ed697

Again, thanks to all that participated and the supportive comments.

Hector

PS - If their are others that are willing to facilitate a web demonstration of a specific topic, please contact me and I will help with the details. This is a great way to collaborate using the Internet for communication.

Hector,

I "stuck" this thread at the top.

Jim

Hi Hector,
    I have been out of the loop as of late. Just saw your post about the web class. Missed the dates.
    Thanks for posting the last session.
    Jim

Quote Originally Posted by jimshoen View Post
    Hi Hector,
    I have been out of the loop as of late. Just saw your post about the web class. Missed the dates.
    Thanks for posting the last session.
    Jim
    Jim,

Let me know how is works for you.

Thanks,

Hector

Hector's article and link to the demonstration movie can be found here: http://forum.prevostownersgroup.com/...uspension-Work

The PDF version is attached to this post.

Thank you Hector for this outstanding contribution to POG!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jim Skiff; 02-03-2011 at 03:53 PM.

Smile

Hector,
    I am a new Prevost owner, and pretty new RVer. If you ever hold this seminar again, I would really appreciate the opportunity to join. I sure need to know more about my coach. Thanks Nolan

Smile

Hector,
    I am a new Prevost owner, and pretty new RVer. If you ever hold this seminar again, I would really appreciate the opportunity to join. I sure need to know more about my coach. Thanks Nolan

Plan on attending our POG X rally in Austin Oct.3 through 7. Hector will be doing this seminar live and in person. I believe he will be signing autographs afterward (just kidding about that).

I am definitely going to be at the Austin Rally. In the meantime, I hope to take about a 5,000 mile trip thru the West and Southwest, including California and Colorado. Does anyone have any suggestions about Hwy 1 in Califorina. Nolan

Hi Nolan. There has been several posts regarding Hwy 1. Certain parts are off limits to our size of Bus. You can refer to CHP and Caltrans or AAA for specific information.
    South of Ventura, California Hwy 1 is OK. North of San Luis Obispo Hwy 1 is not good. And so on.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide