Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How Does the Prevost Suspension System Work?

lonesome george Guest

Hector, would you be so kind as to set me up for the January 12 session.
    conveyors@tds.net
    Sincerely George

Schedule updated. Members scheduled should receive an email invitation 3 - 4 days before their scheduled time slot.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/pog/pog...20schedule.pdf

Hector

Ohio, Florida and Walmart parking lots around the country

Hector thank you for this opportunity, i will take any time slot that is open. My name is michael parsons and my email address is michaelparsons@yahoo.com. Thanks again for the opportunity
    Mike and Dianna Parsons
    2001 45ft. XL11 by Royale
    Towing a 2009 Harley Ultra Classic

Hector: would like to participate in 1/26 webinar..still have room?
    Granvil Tracy
    2000 Vantare XLV45, S-2

Hector & everyone else that doesn't know this. If you left click on the posting signature line at the top of someones post, ( name in Blue ) it gives you several options to get in contact with them. One of which is their email address.

gstevens7@comcast.net

Gary S.

I just had my training session with Hector. It was great. If you want to understand how your air system works in relation to your suspension system you HAVE to sign up for this. I have had my bus for 6 years and now I finally see how things work. The "bonus" of the training is the files that Hector will send you after the class that you can use to trouble shoot any problem you have.

Hector has really put together a great presentation. A lot of time went into it and everyone can benefit from Hector's work.

I too just finished my training session with Hector. The job Hector has done to prepare a very simple to understand system of live charts and an easy to understand verbal presentation is really fantastic. I am amazed more members are not signed on to receive this valuable information. Between both of the Prevost coaches I have owned over a 14 year period. I struggled with these leveling systems for hours trying to determine their possible ailments. Shooting in the dark does not get it. With the tools Hector has offered us finding problems and improving your leveling systems operation will be fully posible with less effort and out of pocket cost. No more whining on the forum about your leans guys. Sign up it's one of the best hours you can give your coach.
    Thanks a bunch Hector.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

AprilWhine Guest

I would like to attend on Jan 12 please.

Cheers,
    Sherry

I would like to attend on January 23rd. My name is Terry Millard, email - terrylmillard@gmail.com, cell 239-691-6005.

Thank you.

Schedule has been updated.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/pog/pog...20schedule.pdf

AprilWhine, Sherry, you will need to send me your email address in order for me send you an invitation to our meeting. You will not be able to login to the Prevost Suspension Overview unless you have the time sensitive link. If you like, you can PM email address to me.

Hector