Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How Does the Prevost Suspension System Work?

The schedule has been updated. If you have requested a scheduled time slot, please check the schedule link below to assure your name is posted. Again, you will receive and instructional email be me 3-4 days before your scheduled session.

http://www.texasdrifters.net/pog/pog...20schedule.pdf

Thus, far those scheduled for Jan 5, should have received their invitation email.

Hector

I would like Jan. 5. Email plvolunteers@aol.com, home phone 970-240-0587, cell 970-275-3533. If Jan 5 won't work Jan 9 or Jan 30. Will be traveling 10 - 29.

I have updated the schedule. Check out the link below.

Hector

Hector,

Sounds like a good opportunity that cannot be passed up. Please sign me up for the January 16 session. dhcates@msn.com Cell# 253-297-8176

Dallas

Hector,
    I sounds like a great oppertunity to learn the suspensin oper. and maint. I would like to request Jan 5th if a slot is still avaliable.
    John

johnklopp@yahoo.com

I don't have a Prevost in the driveway as of yet, but the more I learn about them now, the better off I will be when the day comes. If there is room for a non-owner (as of yet) to attend, I would love to take part in the Wed, Jan 26th event?
    Ron Altman
    321-268-8161
    rla23430@yahoo.com

Hector: First, thank you for offering this valuable service to us POG members. I would like to be included on Januay 9th.
    Harry Hoppe
    530-273-9124
    hhoppe34@att.net
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Default Updated Schedule

The schedule has been updated. Scheduled members, please check to assure I have scheduled members correctly.

Please contact me if changes are needed.

Hector

GREAT JOB!!!

Just completed Hectors presentation on suspension systems. I believe that there is something to be learned here by everybody. Presentation was excellent with loads of useful information. If you haven't signed up you should its an hour well spent.

Many thanks to Hector Duplichen for a job well done!

Prevost suspension training class. Hector has done an impressive job of putting the system into bite size chunks and driving home the point of proper stands if you are under your bus. The newly gained knowledge has defiantly enhanced my understanding and trouble shooting ability. His presentation not only described how the system works in great detail but also isolated the air flow to various components with an interactive display. Even the movement of the Norgren 3 and 5 way valves was clearly shown. This class will go a long way to eliminate the ease at which some shops may take advantage of you. In some cases you may actually understand the system better than the technician. I strongly recommend you invest an hour for this training seminar.

Jon, we need more bus stands. I’m ready to place an order.