Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Mini-Rally???

Hey Gary Judy and I plan on being there. I will talk to Brent Hicks as soon as a date has been set. Look forward to it!!

AprilWhine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by hhoppe View Post
    Gary & Kevin: Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Shirley & I will be traveling to Tucson on Jan 11 and are scheduled to stay Jan 15th until at least Feb 15th. We have to head back to N. Cal sometime before March 12th. Count us in for any date you decide between Feb17 and March 12th. It will be great to meet the old gang and meet any new Poggers. Missed seeing you all this past year. Weather there will be great and let the fun began.
    Harry & Shirley Hoppe.

hhoppe34@att.net
    Aren't you the person we met at the Stockton RV park in November? Will be great to see you again!

Cheers, Sherry

[QUOTE=AprilWhine;70882]Thanks to all.
    I singled out this post to quote because the info about the truck wash was needed. Staying in desert parks means no washing vehicles of any kind. They do allow me to buff out scratches in the stainless.

Jim they have great washing service in the parks! Plus they do a better job than truck washes!! The prices are real fair!

AprilWhine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by garyde View Post
    Some other owners can attest to this but typically Prevost are accepted. We have had no issues in the past with any RV Resort or Park. I believe what they are attempting to do is maintain some exclusion rule which works with the Law without getting sued. It is a discresionary rule however.
    I have noticed that a Prevost is exempt from the ten year rule. Fuzzy and I have also noticed that when shopping, do not use the "P" word or the price goes up by at least 20%.

AprilWhine, I notice that you trailer your tow vehicle. You may want to ask either park if they have a place to store your trailer. I stay there every year but don't have an answer for you. The one thing I do know is that they are both the nicest parks that you can stay at!! When you check in you can find info on the bus cleaning service. I always use the company called Excotic detail they come out with a crew on 10-12 and have you looking good in no time!!
    Last edited by Sid Tuls; 01-02-2011 at 10:11 PM.

I put in an e-mail today for MCC in Indio for two different weekends. Feb. 18, 19 and 20th (Friday, Saturday, & Sunday night) or the following week of Feb. 24,25, 26th (Thurs., Friday, Saturday nights) We'll keep you posted.
    Last edited by garyde; 01-04-2011 at 12:14 AM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Sid & Judy:
    Baudty RV & RV Park in Tucson is closed. We have a spot not far from Baudry at Rincon Country West, 4555 S. Mission Rd., Reservations 1-800-782-7275, http:www.RinconCountry.com, email annette@rinconcountry.com. Shirley and I would be happy to see you both.
    This is a new to us park so check it out before comitting.
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Harry, How do you like Rincon W? We are headed that way in a couple of weeks.

Sorry for the thread drift!!!!

I spoke with http://motorcoachcc.com/index-6.html. We are setting aside 15 or more sites for Feb.18,19, and the 20th. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights.
    We have about 10 Coaches interested so far, I need commitments now to move forward. Also, if you have any freinds who are interested, let them know. The minimum length
    for a Class A Coach is 30 feet. And they allow two pets. Rates are based on 15 or more Coaches, not all in the same grouping. Per day: $57.80 for back in (Privacy) & $81.80 for Pull in (Premium)
    They rent owners spaces so these are all spaces where the owners are not there on those dates.
    So e-mail me or call me or just post here.
    805-896-0222 cell or gary@deinhardelectric.com
    Last edited by garyde; 01-05-2011 at 08:29 PM.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

Gary,
    One of the nicest RV parks in the country. See you then and thanks for your efforts.