Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: West Coast Mini-Rally???

Of course!! Let's do it. Gary give me a call. Let's discuss.

Ray

Thanks Gary & Lise, sounds like fun, count Evy and I in depending on time and location. Look forward to seeing everyone.

We will be there----hope it is some place warm.

I count approx . 8 Coaces with interest so far, I will work on some dates and location.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

AprilWhine Guest

I googled for the link to the RV park mentioned in Indio, are you sure we'll be welcome? Most of our coaches are over 10 years old and do not have full body paint.

Cheers, Sherry

Some other owners can attest to this but typically Prevost are accepted. We have had no issues in the past with any RV Resort or Park. I believe what they are attempting to do is maintain some exclusion rule which works with the Law without getting sued. It is a discresionary rule however.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

My elderly coach is welcome at both ORI and MCC in Indio. As Gary said, any Prevost is OK as long as it looks nice. There is a truckwash on I-10 just west of Indio if you want to scrub up on the way in.

Gary & Kevin: Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Shirley & I will be traveling to Tucson on Jan 11 and are scheduled to stay Jan 15th until at least Feb 15th. We have to head back to N. Cal sometime before March 12th. Count us in for any date you decide between Feb17 and March 12th. It will be great to meet the old gang and meet any new Poggers. Missed seeing you all this past year. Weather there will be great and let the fun began.
    Harry & Shirley Hoppe.

hhoppe34@att.net
    Harry

Shirley & Harry / 2000 Liberty / 2008 GMC Envoy Denali

Harry where do you stay in Tucson. Will be coming thru there in that time frame I think.

AprilWhine Guest

Quote Originally Posted by LA-HODAG View Post
    My elderly coach is welcome at both ORI and MCC in Indio. As Gary said, any Prevost is OK as long as it looks nice. There is a truckwash on I-10 just west of Indio if you want to scrub up on the way in.
    Thanks to all.
    I singled out this post to quote because the info about the truck wash was needed. Staying in desert parks means no washing vehicles of any kind. They do allow me to buff out scratches in the stainless.

Jim