Thread: West Coast Mini-Rally???

Hybrid View

We were in malibu this weekend and there didn't appear to be alot of issues. We cut over to the valley on tujunga canyon and didn't see any problems, FWIW

Kida looks like your thread got hijacked in favor of a weather report.....................................FWIW I'd be interested in a winter mini rally as well.

AprilWhine Guest

That sounds like fun, we are near by in Yuma, drove over to Riverside yesterday, it sure was pretty weather.

In other words, yes Sherry and I are interested.

Jim

AprilWhine Guest

There is a very nice campground in San Dimas

Cheers,
    Sherry

Count the Clark's in,

You can count Sid&Judy in. It sure was a lot of fun last year in Nevada. When are you thinking of having it?(month)

Motorcoach Country Club in Indio can take at least 10 buses the weekend of Feb 11-13 if folks are interested. The spots would not all be contiguous. It's a real nice park and has that great Palm Springs type weather. Lots of great golf in nearby La Quinta. Indio is not far from Quartsite if there are still stragglers over there. It is also near Joshua Tree National Park, which is beautiful in winter. Outdoor Resorts Indio, across the street from MCC, also has room. However, they have initiated a four night minimum this year to keep bums like me from popping over from LA for the weekend. Still, its an option. Both resorts have a number of Prevost owners as winter residents. Maybe we could do some recruiting. Any interest in that weekend?

OK, lets get a count and we'll move forward.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I count approx . 8 Coaces with interest so far, I will work on some dates and location.
    Gary & Lise Deinhard, 2003 Elegant Lady Liberty, Dbl slide

I am making the reservation now - looking forward to seeing the everyone again.