Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Florida Mini Rally

Default Florida Mini Rally

We are in Jax for the Gator Bowl - GO BLUE! - we will be down here for a bit.

Anyone interested in a February Mini Rally in Florida?? Perhaps Port St. Lucie , or any other ideas anyone may have??

Jamie
    2008 Millennium H3-45

2013 Chevy Avalanche

We're in Largo untel Feb 5th. We'd be interested.

We are interested, maybe Paul Horner can put one together as he did last year.

We are interested, if it could be scheduled over a weekend it would be easier for us. But will try to make whatever is scheduled.

Default Port Saint Lucie

Hi all and Happy New Year!

You have given me way too much credit....

A mini-rally here at the Outdoor Resorts has become a bit of an unofficial tradition during the winter, usually sometime in February. I'll be happy to check the Resort calendar to see if there is any particular event that would be of interest. In the past, we have had good attendance at our Valentines Day dinner/dance, but any schedule can be worked out.

Other "events" that may be of interest to schedule around are our Superbowl party and the Liberty Coach open house, which is an easy drive from here if you haven't reserved a spot there.

There's also several nice restaurants and, of course, Jammin' at Jensen which is essentially a street party in Jensen Beach every Thursday night which is also a short drive from Outdoor Resorts. Crawdaddy's 'Nawlins cafe is one of my favorites in Jensen Beach and they feature a live blues band (right, Jay??!!).

Or you can do nuthin' but enjoy the (hopefully) warm weather and just kick back and relax by one of our pools.

No matter what, we usually manage to have a good time and enjoy seeing our POG friends....

If I can be of any help, just let me know.....

I'm there from 1/23 until 2/12.

What happened to this thread?

A Feb mini sounds great with a number of us in the area - besides, I need to drive the bus once a month!

This seems to have died, so I will try to revive it.

How does the 4,5, and 6 Feb sound for a mini rally at Pt. St Lucie?

Paul, anything special going on that weekend? Are there empty spots we could rent?

Anyone else want to try and make that weekend? If not, pick another weekend and lets see if we can get 5 to 10 coaches together.
    No schedule, just happy hours and sitting around and shooting the breeze.

Comments / suggestions?

Biloxi, MS (Beautiful Mississippi Gulf Coast)

I will be in Port St. Lucie from Feb 8 on for the rest of Feb. I have to be in Mississippi from Jan 29 till Feb 7. Hope you all can come while I am here. I will look forward to seeing you all.

OK, the Mini is getting stared... Are ya coming Woody?

Good dates Andrea.