Quote Originally Posted by Bill Price View Post
Guys I am sorry I am not a better report writer. LOL I do appreciate your additional comments and thoughts.
Maybe this will help. I do want to keep investigating this for safety. There has to be a reasonable answer.
While in Kerrville I had a flat on the inside port dual. The tire people came out and found a leaking valve stem extension. THEY changed such and all was well. I did not have an extra extension or I would have changed both at that time. At that point all was well. I did maintain extra tire vigilance on the trip home just in case. Upon returning home I ordered extra extensions and rubber stabilizers from Prevost. After being home a few weeks I noticed the addditional flat. How long had it been flat I cant say? I am in the bus barn daily but i truthfully just cant say when the tire went flat.
I cannot point blame at the TPMS because the system had been setting there for weeks in sleep mode. Again on the trip home from Kerrville I would say we had a flawless event. I agree with Jon about ditching the extensions. Now how can I get a locking chuck in place to add air?

Of additional interest the tire being returned from Michelin should arrive here next week. Does anyone have any ideas from this point?
Bill, when did you find that flat and how or why. What is important to know is did you drive on the flat tire!