Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Looking for XL

gershwin Here is a link for Coach 829

http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail4555726.htm

We have seen an XLII come right out of PDI at Marathon Coburg fresh off the line, when a gust of wind flopped to extended Girards over the bus top.
    Jim and Chris
    2001 Featherlite Vogue XLV 2 slide with Rivets-current coach, 1999 shell
    Previous 22 years,
    We have owned every kind of Prevost shell but an H3-40

There is an XL bunk coach on Liberty's site as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradobus View Post
    gershwin Here is a link for Coach 829

http://www.rvt.com/rvdetail4555726.htm

We have seen an XLII come right out of PDI at Marathon Coburg fresh off the line, when a gust of wind flopped to extended Girards over the bus top.
    OH yes, I wasn't second guessing the reality of the likeliness - I merely was stating the awning wouldn't be out w/ our use unless I was under it and conditions were favorable. Outside of that, it would never be left out and unattended.

And to the other poster "Organic" - I believe means a more natural "earthy" feel but don't hold me to it. I'm attempting to convey what the Mrs's intent is

Quote Originally Posted by dmatz View Post
    There is an XL bunk coach on Liberty's site as well.
    If you are referring to the big white one - that is Brett Favre's I understand and a bit out of my price range - and he may need again if he comes out of retirement again-again:0

\
    Gershwin,I sent you a pm thru this forum.
    Last edited by Coloradobus; 12-23-2010 at 11:25 AM.
    Jim and Chris
    Previous 22 years,

Quote Originally Posted by gershwin View Post
    I don't see coach #829 on Marathon's site???

Yes I am familiar w/ #815 - they turned down good offer - nuf said on that one

Really they've been pushing #746 and heard last night from a broker that it may have some history but haven't even run a car-fax as the interior color scheme is too cold and dull and exterior paint is kinda blah. Wife wants a more "organic feel" to the coach.

Not familiar w/ Colorado Bus - PM me or linky?

ps - on the Girard - we'll be rolling and not sitting much so no problems w/ wind. I think the style cleans a coach - an aesthetic thing and I don't want any arms coming loose down the road
    You mentioned #815 was an entertainer and out of the same out fit - what out fit is that? What is an 02 DS w/ 167k worth in todays market considering all service issues are addressed? One would have to assume because the coach is a rental it has worn heavy.
    What's it worth?

Coach 815 is for sale consigned with Marathon. With that mileage and maybe no verifiable maintenance history, it couldn't be valued more than the mid 200's. IMHO
    Jim and Chris
    Previous 22 years,

Quote Originally Posted by gershwin View Post
    You mentioned #815 was an entertainer and out of the same out fit - what out fit is that? What is an 02 DS w/ 167k worth in todays market considering all service issues are addressed? One would have to assume because the coach is a rental it has worn heavy.
    What's it worth?
    815c looks like an '03 single slide unless I'm looking at the wrong bus?

Quote Originally Posted by travelite View Post
    815c looks like an '03 single slide unless I'm looking at the wrong bus?
    That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Coloradobus View Post
    Coach 815 is for sale consigned with Marathon. With that mileage and maybe no verifiable maintenance history, it couldn't be valued more than the mid 200's. IMHO
    Wow - ok.

One of the reasons I like to see service history and have a PPI performed before I make an offer. But I understand in the Prevost world that is unorthodox.