Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Northern Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Wehrenberg View Post
    I'm thinking I want the gift certificate from that Florida chain of businesses. You know the one you gave Truk.

I think their slogan is "We Bare All"

That's the place where they all know Jim Keller by name. (I've been told)
    I think the slogan is "Delightfully tacky, yet unrefined" and I'll take those, too on renewal! Cracker Barrel is nice and all, but who doesn't love Hooters?

Southern Pines, NC (next door to Pinehurst)

Lee & Chiara

Welcome aboard. We are beginning to get more members from way up north. One of the few things you must be watchful for if you rally with this group is, SHEEP. That's right. There are a couple members who own an outfit called ACME PRODUCTS. If you are not vigilant, your coach may well suffer from sheepitist. That is a condition where sheep become insanely attached to your coach. Watch were you step when exiting the coach door. If it's at night always use a flashlight. There, you have been given fair warning. If you have little faith in this advice, go back and look at some of the rally photos and you will see what I mean.

Jon, I have to agree with you on the snow, I always wanted to retire to an area with snow and a view. Well I am about to change my mind! Tell Mr Gore when or if you see him, to forget global warming and get ready for the next ice age! I thought that Southwest VA would be a little milder, heck I can't get down the driveway to the motor home barn, It's packed and ready for Fla. might have to end up sub leasing my spot just a joke! Just got a bad case of cabin fever!