At POG2 I promised to report back on Kerrville, as we were heading there for the Datastorm rally.

The Kerrville facility is probably the nicest rv park I've ever stayed in. They are able to take over 100 coaches, and the entire facility is paved, with the individual sites being concrete, surrounded generally by grass and bushes. Some of the sites overlook a creek winding through the park.

I'm going to try to upload some pictures here I snapped to show the park.

IMG_1082.jpg
This is a photo of our site in Kerrville. As mentioned, all sites are level concrete based. We had hedges between us and our neighbors, and they provided a chair and tables too.

IMG_1083.jpg
A shot down the road in our section. We were in the "adult" section (some called "snob hill (jeesh!)". There was room for probably 20 coaches in this part, probably not enough to get the whole section for POG3. There was another main area with 3 rows of probably 25-30 coaches each, and then two other minor areas off of the creek, with 10+ coaches apiece.

IMG_1084.jpg
Here's an example of one of those other areas, on the creek.

IMG_1086.jpg
The barn. This is the main "rally" area, with their kitchen/dining facility. Off of the main facility are two other smaller rooms, and a 35 seat theater, all of which can be used for meetings etc. To the left side is a really nice BBQ area which we can use.

IMG_1087.jpg
Here's a look at the BBQ area

(oops, gotta do a new post, maximum attachments achieved!)