Thread: RUB RAILS

Default RUB RAILS

I am looking for some rub rails for a 2001 Marathon for the left side. Does anyone know where I can get some used or new, for a good price? Let me know if you have any info for me. Thanks.

Fisherman,

Heres the link your looking for:

http://prevost-parts.com/

Good luck!

Curtis

International Bus Parts has them. http://www.ibpindustries.com About $500 including shipping for the one I just got for my XL-40.

This summer I got in a serious parking lot bind somewhere in TN, in a Church on a Sunday, during services trying to turn around with the GX in tow. I touched the right rear rail to a concrete pillar on a light pole before finally coming to my senses, and unhooking and getting out of there before church let out and a serious mess ensued.

Since none of the Anal ones noticed it (or at least mentioned it) during POG 9, I think it I will just leave it be. As long as I never have to park next to Wehrenberg, Keller, Bennett or Erion, it probably won't be noticeable....
    Last edited by GDeen; 11-30-2010 at 10:34 PM. Reason: sp

Gordon: Now that you have posted and made the recipient of the little "Jockey" aware of it - there will be no relief.

How is my dog doing?
    Roger that!
    2008 Liberty DS XL2
    2023 Denali Ultimate
    My 6th Prevost

Quote Originally Posted by rfoster View Post
    Gordon: Now that you have posted and made the recipient of the little "Jockey" aware of it - there will be no relief.

How is my dog doing?
    Roger, how could I leave The King off my list of people not to have my coach compared with???

JDUB told me he had a big laugh out of my wife informing folks that he is really not a bright dog. Well let me tell you, just this morning, that dumbass sat on her feet for 20 minutes before she finally relented and took him for a walk in the chilly air. So I would say he is doing great given his limited mental faculty.

Tell my auction buddy Mick hello...
    Gordon

PS: I know you play with fire you get burned and since little jockey man is one of the foremost fire experts in the world I expect trouble....
    Last edited by GDeen; 12-01-2010 at 10:59 AM.