Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Legendary Luxury Coach and Country Coach support

great to know I just purchased a 2006 legendary and love it I had a Marathon for 12 years it was great but felt a little left out when it came to dealing with Marathon please send me your number and info Im sure I will be seeing some Day thanks Felix

Felix,

Congratulations on your purchase. There seems to be enough support for the few systems unique to Legendary/Country Coach.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

can you send me your number Felix 512-293-9531 i own #1016 2006 legendary

Dave,
    It's been 18 years since you posted this. Question: Are you still in business and if so what is your contact information?

I think Dave is still around. I understand he sells an annual service offering where he'll answer your call. Depending on what your question is, others may be able to help. My number is 813-394-7470.

Gil and Durlene
    2003 H-3 Hoffman Conversion

Hi Dave,

Glad to know you are here. I live in southern Oregon and have a 97 CC 40 foot no slide. All seems well and we travel a lot. Not major issues at this point, but I would like to replace the amber mood light strings around the windows and the ceiling as a number are burned out. Is that something you can source parts for and do? PM me with your contact info or post it here for all to see. Thanks.

Jerry

Oops, didn't see how old this post was before responding. Anybody know how to reach him if he is still in business?

Jerry