Thread: Prevost Paint Jobs

Hybrid View

win42 Guest

Default New paint scheme searching.

After some dope on the phone, over the yellow line, gave me a choice of taking them on in the left headlight. I moved right enough to miss them but scrape the rear awning pole off on a power pole, located 16" off the pavement, and buggered up the panel behind it. Progressive Insurance flew an adjuster from Utah to CA. ( because it was a Prevost ? ) They gave us a good appraisal and followed up with a check. They gave choices of repair people including Prevost. They offered Coach Specialties located in a large hanger at the previous NAS Alameda CA. My bus fleet friend gave a thumbs up on them as well. Being a 91 Royal with Navaho style fadded paint job, were going to follow up with a full paint job. I have the colors picked out now the tricky part is coming up with the graphics. After scouring every coach picture on the internet, were still kinda scratching our head. Please don't hide your coaches from me, I need all the help I can get on this.
    I'm new to POG and was blown away by the mechanical help you all offer. I'm finally not alone wrenching on my bus anymore.
    Thanks

Just Plain Jeff Guest

Welcome win42 to our efforts in herding cats during a lightning storm. That's what POG is all about! Glad to hear that you are finding the information useful. The other 99% is all about having a wonderful sense of community and great friendships. You probably have already figured out the entire cast of characters by now, and realize that I am the nice guy in the bunch.

Sorry to hear that you had a scrape with your bus, but it sounds as if you are headed in the right direction.

One of the places to see a bunch of paint jobs is in the Coaches for Sale section on www.prevost-stuff.com.

So, now you have joined the online group.

Good for you!

Don't forget to look at the owners page on prevost-stuff also because it shows some of the coaches owned by folks there and here.

Hey Win, welcome aboard, you will get lots of support here. I'll e-mail you a pic of my Marathon if you want, but you turned off the e-mail address availability in your profile.

win42 Guest

Tom

Thanks for the offer of the picture. I didn't mean to exclude the email, now I'll have to figure how to include it. I'm kinda green at threading.

Harry

shoppe@direcpc.com

No problem Harry, e-mail on the way.