Thread: "They finally see the Light"

Default "They finally see the Light"

We got up this morning to a welcome sight.

Disclaimer: I am only acting as the media guy to share this information with you. I have no dog in this fight. It does appear that Jon, Jerry and Mike have come to their senses. Note the bumper stickers they have placed on their coaches and toads.

In the words of one of the three, "This is an Olive Branch they have extended" as a first step to appologizing for the many "Not so Kind" remarks they have made about other converters.

I do need to point out the fact that, although Jon is a little prejudice toward Liberty, he has not publicly said demeaning things about other converters. _LND0982..JPG _LND0984..JPG_LND0985..JPG
    _LND0983..JPG Mango Mike's.

_LND0986..JPG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dale farley; 10-12-2010 at 10:27 AM.
    Dale & Paulette

"God Loves you and has a plan for your life!

The perpetrators of the defacement of my coach will pay.

I came to Texas ill prepared to do battle, but the next rally will find me prepared. In the words of JDUB, if it is worth doing, it is worth overdoing. JDUB's spur of the moment smoke machine was a weak attempt at revenge. Mine will be world class.

I will go out to the barn this morning to scrape the remaining glue off my bumpers and begin the process of planning a suitable and sizable response to the vandalism.

I believe the phrase used at Kerrville was "Game on......"